Bukhoor Oud Fazza (Incense) is a treat for the senses - Bukhoor Oud Fazza, fragrant woods, enriched with fine, fragrant oils.
Incense burning in the old Arab tradition as it is practiced even today.
During burning incense on charcoal valuable fragrances are released and spread a relaxing lovely scent. It is made in a traditional Home Made Way "Ma'amool" .
Fragrance: Oudh, sandal, white musk, amber, vanilla
- Suitable for: Home
- Country of Manufacture: UAE
- Size: 80Gr
Notes for incense burning with Bukhoor
- In order to burn Bukhoor it is best to use Charcoal.
- The Charcoal is first ignited over a flame. Ideal are special lighters or a candle flame (See Our Incense Lighter for Burning)
- After the charcoal begins to glow, it is placed in a Bukhoor Burner (See Our Incense Burners) or other fireproof dish.
Place the Bukhoor on the Coal and the smoking process can begin.
After smoking with Bukhoor please ventilate the area.
- Or you can skip the Coal all together and get an Incense Lighter
Safety Notice: During incense burning can occur very high temperatures. The incense burners can become very hot. There is risk of fire. Gloves and fireproof dish are recommended. Keep children and animals always away.
Please do not leave unattended while in use.